DAS Geospatial is in its’ 46th year as the most widely utilized Aerial Mapping provider in the State of Texas. Engineers, Surveyors and Developers rely on DAS’ ability to provide precise imagery and geographic map information to help design new highways, sub-divisions, lakes, pipelines and much more.
DAS’ Sales team is a highly driven group that is seeking to expand its’ current market. We are seeking a self-motivated Inside Sales Representative to join our collaborative and competitive team. This role will drive the sales cycle by advancing existing deals and developing leads for new opportunities.
A successful Inside Sales Representative is one that is self-motivated, comfortable making multiple warm and cold calls daily, willing to learn with the ability to grow.
- Outbound calls to follow-up on outstanding proposal to advance deals to next stage
- Send follow-up e-mails
- Schedule Sale Rep. and/or Project Manager calls, and meetings as needed
- Maintain and track sales activities, leads, and opportunities in a CRM.
- Maintain and grow DAS’ presence in certified vendor databases
- Learn to create CRM reports and dashboards to support performance management
- Learn and maintain a working knowledge of Aerial Mapping as it relates to the needs of the planning and design community
- Participate in weekly progress and planning meetings as needed
- Report sales activities, and progress to achieve set goals to the Sales Manager
- Present yourself as an ambassador of DAS Geospatial who is friendly, professional, and conversational
- Conduct yourself with the highest degree of integrity
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Sales hunter and farmer, competitive, and a natural drive to succeed
- Enthusiastic “can-do” attitude with a passion for learning and growing
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Familiar with CRM software. HubSpot preferred.
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work