DAS Geospatial is in its’ 46th year as the most widely utilized Aerial Mapping provider in the State of Texas. Engineers, Surveyors and Developers rely on DAS’ ability to provide precise imagery and geographic map information to help design new highways, sub-divisions, lakes, pipelines and much more.
DAS’ Sales team is a highly driven group that is seeking to broadly expand its current market. We are seeking a motivated Business Development Representative to join our collaborative and competitive team. This role will drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales. You must feel comfortable communicating and influencing the individuals that make up the plan and design community. Repeat business can be achieved through developing and fostering strong relationships.
A successful Business Development Executive is one that can build a book of clientele through proactive engagement and strategic prospect management. We are looking for a motivated individual with a strong Sales background and possesses strong communication skills.
- Establish relationships with Engineers, Surveyors, and Developers to achieve and exceed assigned sales targets
- Consistently provide high sales prospecting activity to identify, qualify and connect with individuals and companies via cold calling, networking, e-mail, as well as utilizing Internet information sources to grow and maintain a sales pipeline
- Schedule and conduct sales meetings and presentations daily
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of Aerial Mapping as it relates to the needs of the planning and design community
- Maintain and track sales activities, leads, and opportunities in a CRM
- Qualify RFPs and RFQs
- Negotiate contracts and close business
- Attend tradeshow and industry events as directed
- Travel as needed
- Report sales plan, activities, and progress to achieve set goals to the Sales Manager
- Present yourself as an ambassador of DAS Geospatial who is friendly, professional, and conversational
- Conduct yourself with the highest degree of integrity
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 1 to 5 years of Business Development or sales sexperience
- Possess the ability to negotiate and close business
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience with CRM Software (HubSpot)
- Willingness to learn and take direction
- Excellent presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Self-motivated, sales hunter, competitive, and a natural drive to succeed